[Mailman-Users] footer

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 13:11:58 CET 2002

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 12:06, Atomic wrote:
> Hi
>
> I ran a mailman list for few months,
>
> I would like to put the email address of the addressee in the footer but I
> don't know how to do can someone help me ?

You cannot do this with Mailman.
To do so means each recipients mail must be individually generated,
rather than a standard mail being passed to the MTA in multi-recipient
batches.

It might be possible to do this in a sufficiently broken MTA.

It is a seriously bad idea for all sorts of reasons.

	Nigel.