[Mailman-Users] Everithing loks fine, but it just won't work

Kelemen Zoltan keli at kmdsz.ro
Sat Feb 2 16:10:13 CET 2002

I just installed mailman 2.0.8 , configured it properly (well at least I think so :) ), and even created my very first test-list.

I've got the mail, confirming it was created, added the aliases to the alias file and everything but when I wanted to check out the web interface it wasn't working.

It ain't working in the sense that it soesn't accepts any new subscriptions, it doesn't accept any kind of password (neither admin nor site)... otherwise, I can see the list, it's there, it has been created, I "just" can't access it.

Take a look at it youselves:

http://www.kmdsz.ro/mailman/admin

or