[Mailman-Users] question

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Feb 19 23:33:09 CET 2002

cescobar1 at worldbank.org wrote:

> Will I be able to use Mailman with qmail? Do you know if it will allow us to
> generate HTML or text messages, based on the user's profile?

    There are README files specific to mailman+qmail in the distribution that
you can read to help you set it up properly.  As for text/plain or text/html,
mailman currently doesn't make any effort in distinguishing these.  So, if
someone posts in text/plain ot text/html, the message will be delivered to
everyone as such.  Subscribers don't have control over how their messages are
delivered (except for digests).

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.