[Mailman-Users] Basic Question

trades at teleteam.net trades at teleteam.net
Wed Jan 2 11:51:09 CET 2002

I dont have the intelligence to use it without someones help
is there a person like you that I can pay to help me embrace technology
I have a mailing ;ist of about 4000 names and I am presently using EXTRACTOR
but it is not efficient. Can I pay you to help me ??

Peaceful Trading,

David Henkin, Service Concepts International
9500 Forest Lane # 540, Dallas TX 75243
o) 214-221-5123   f) 214-453-8204