[Mailman-Users] Premature End of Headers

Scott Rogers scott at scottrogers.org
Fri Jan 4 19:53:00 CET 2002

Thanks to Skip and all of you out there on the list.... I figured out the
problem.

As it turns out, it was an IE6 'cookie' problem.  While I did not determine
why the error message in Auth.authenticate didn't show up in any log files,
when I deleted all cookies from IE it worked like a champ.

thank you,

Scott Rogers