[Mailman-Users] mail coming from different hostname than specified

Richard Idalski ridalski at nandomedia.com
Wed Jan 9 21:59:13 CET 2002

WOuld this not be more of a problem with either your MTA's aliases file, or
with your MTA's configuration file tacking the wrong name on there? For
instance if you're running sendmail check your sendmail.cf file to see what
it has, or if you're running postfix chekc the main.cf file. Not sure if
that would have any bearing, but worth a look.

    -Richard