[Mailman-Users] Just some simple operations

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sun Jan 13 22:30:09 CET 2002

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 10:01:35 -0700 (MST)
Christopher Mende <csmende at neubayern.net> wrote:

> Currently when digests go out it sends it with every single post
> as a mime attachment! An email with 80 attachments. Ugh.

Not quite.  There are many technical advantages to MIME digests, and
depending on the MUA you use, end-user advantages as well (the fact
that the more common Windows MUAs handle them poorly is beside the
point).

> So you can probably see why I want to switch.

Not really.  Its a user choice -- let them pick the digest type they
prefer.

--
J C Lawrence