[Mailman-Users] How do I?

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Jan 14 21:45:53 CET 2002

For real digesting, you can integrate MonArch with mailman fairly easily (or
so I'm told).  Pipermail comes with Mailman, but is not too nifty in this
modern age of Mime.  My preference over archiving is to port the list to a
local News server.  You get pretty much the same effect as archiving and
searching becomes much easier.

Jon Carnes