[Mailman-Users] Problems with return E-mail address from Mailman

John Crutcher johnc at jdcmicro.com
Wed Jan 16 14:48:58 CET 2002

Hello, I am new to Mailman and I am having trouble getting my return address
correct for the list.  I am running Mailman 2.0.8, and FreeBSD 4.0.  All the
E-Mail sent from the Mailman server has the wrong mail server address
list at server.SOMETHING.COM .  The computer name is "server" and is running
DNS, but where is Mailman getting the upper case "SOMETHING.COM"?  The same
computer is running a mail server and I am hosting multiple domains with no
problem.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
John Crutcher
johnc at jdcmicro.com