[Mailman-Users] mail not sent from mailman prg.

Logu linuxlog at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 15:33:06 CET 2002

hi,
If a mail from mailman program is sent to the users of other domains it is
not going, but its delivering mail to the users of local domain  properly.
In the maillog i could find only the 'from' entry for this mail but there
isn't any 'to' entries for it. In the mailman logs I find these posts as
failures but nothing in the logs/error.

Can somebody explain me why this happens.Is it a problem with sendmail(8.10)
or mailman program. I have been trying to solve it for last one week but
with no luck. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

-Logu