[Mailman-Users] host name

Lito A. Lampitoc ral at codewan.com.ph
Thu Jan 24 13:05:32 CET 2002

I was able to remove the hostname by reconfiguring my sendmail, but the mailing
list mainpage
../mailman/admin/listinfo shows the line "(Send questions and comments to
mailman-owner at cebu.)"
where "cebu" is the host name of my machine, how will I change this to
"mailman-owner at lists.codewan.com.ph" or
"mailman-owner at codewan.com.ph"?
I already edited my mm_cfg.py with the line DEFAULT_HOST_NAME=lists but nothing
happened, but it doesnt work?btw the original one in Defaults.py
has the value "cebu".