[Mailman-Users] Mailman question: How do I use server side includes in administrator interface option: "Edit General List Information Page"

Ed Reiss ereiss at webwillow.com
Thu Jan 31 05:34:49 CET 2002

I unsuccessfully tried using server side includes to create custom headers
and footers in a Mailman list information page using the Administrative "Edit
General List Information Page" option.

After doing this, the includes did show up in the source for the page, but they
were never interpreted - they had no effect. The includes work on other
dynamically generated pages at the web site in question. They are:

<!--#include virtual="/components/bottombar.html" -->
and <!--#include virtual="/components/topbar.html" -->

Any way around this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Ed