[Mailman-Users] Mailman question: How do I use server side includes in administrator interface option: "Edit General List Information Page"

Ed Reiss ereiss at webwillow.com
Thu Jan 31 06:38:48 CET 2002

Hey Benny,

Yes - I'm using Apache, and SSI had been enabled. (See my note below
about the includes working on other pages.) However, I just noticed that
the Addhandlers in the configuration file are for .html and .htm extensions,
while the address of the listinfo page has no extension. So, I went to the
page you suggested and then added

"XBitHack on"

first to a .htaccess file, then to the configuration file. Neither worked.

Regards,
Ed Reiss