[Mailman-Users] virtual email hosts ?

F. Hines frhines at swbell.net
Fri Jul 5 21:19:15 CEST 2002

Hello,

I've been setting up an email server for my church, it has 3 domains
pointing to it (youth group, choir etc etc).  And we want to set up some
mailing lists, so i've got mailman installed. Now im wondering how i set it
up that different lists go to the different email addresses and not the
default one that i set in mm_***.py (cant remember the filename).

For example,

i use the sendmail virtusertable to host safbyouth.org , safbchoir.org, and
safirstbabtist.org.

How can i have an "announcement" list for each one ? (The default domain set
in mm_***.py is safirstbabtist.org...which does work)

I check the FAQ on-line but it didnt come up with anything ?  Is this
something i address in sendmail ?  Any help would be greatly appriciated.

F. Hines

Just in case its need the computer is currently running Redhat 7.3Pro with
all the latest updates.