[Mailman-Users] Membership List

Chris O'Neill postmaster at joinco.ca
Fri Jul 5 19:52:43 CEST 2002

Can someone please tell me the location of the file(s) containing the
list of members to the mailing list(s), and whether this file is human
readable?  I'd like to use this file to:

1.  create a back-up in another location, in case the system crashes
2.  e-mail the list of members to the list-owner(s) once in awhile (via
cron) so that they can keep a back-up on their system as well, if they
wish

I've hunted high and low, and can't seem to find the file containing the
membership list.  Must be getting old, I guess.  :-)  Any and all help
would be appreciated, including suggestions on how to accomplish the
above if there's another way.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris