[Mailman-Users] How to modify information to /templates/listinfo.html

Wang, Mary Y mary.y.wang at boeing.com
Mon Jul 8 23:26:45 CEST 2002

I am using mailman 2.0.8.  I would like to customize
/templates/listinfo.html.
The part where it shows the link of the archive:
	visit the <MM-Archive><MM-List-Names>
	Archives</MM-Archive>.
The MM-List-Names would have the value of the list name and it assumes it is
pointing at index.html.  I would like to have MM-List-Names have the value
of the listname/main.php.  So the browser would be looking at main.php not
defaulted to index.html.  How do I do that?  How do I add a new tag like
<MM-List-File-Extension>, so I can just have the following,
	visit the <MM-Archive><MM-List-Names><MM-List-File-Extension>
	Archives</MM-Archive>.
and the link will be pointing to the main.php instead of index.html.

Thanks in advance.

Mary