[Mailman-Users] Hooking SpamAssassin with Mailman 2.0.12 / Postfix

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue Jul 9 08:53:36 CEST 2002

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:44:47 +0300 (EET DST)
Jarkko Laine <jarkko.m.laine at tut.fi> wrote:

> I tried crawl through old postings but couldn't find any clear
> instructions how to hook SpamAssassin with Mailman and Postfix. It
> would be great if it was possible to make it so that it affects all
> the lists on the machine. If someone could be kind enough to give or
> point me to the instructions to accomplish this, I would be more than
> pleased.

Its a lot easier with 2.1.  However, the easy way with 2.0.x is to
either pipe thru procmail (which then calls SpamAssassin before
optionally calling Mailman's wrapper), or write your own wrapper around
Mailman's wrapper which calls and filters on SpamAssassin before
optionally calling Mailman's wrapper.

--
J C Lawrence