[Mailman-Users] digests not going out with crontab

Kyle Krieg kyle at mlug.missouri.edu
Wed Jul 10 02:57:15 CEST 2002

Running RH7.3 with mailman 2.0.9 (RHN up2date says it's running 2.0.11).
I'm having trouble with my digests.  In my crontab I have the following line

# 4:20, mail digests for lists that do periodic as well as threshhold
delivery.
20 4 * * * /usr/bin/python -S /var/mailman/cron/senddigests

Everyday I'm to send out digests at 4:20am...but I'm getting the digests at
noon or 1 min after...is there another place where it reads when to send out
the digests????

Thanks