[Mailman-Users] ?? MM2.1b2 Contains code of W32/Nimda.eml ??

comquest comquest at ryoju.net
Thu Jul 11 08:32:59 CEST 2002

==============
  mailman-2.1b2.tgz
  ArchiveType: GZ
    --> mailman-2.1b2.tar
        Contains code of W32/Nimda.eml
==============

Someone please put my mind at ease. Is this a false virus find?
Before testing the beta (2 mo's ago) I checked with symantec -- No virus.
With AntiVir (current personal release) the above Nimda virus is 'found'. I do not remember the mirror on http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php used but I believe it to be the same as Virginia, North America or telia.dl.sourceforge.net_sourceforge ...

I repeated the virgina download and rescanned .. same 'virus' code found...

should I be concerned?