[Mailman-Users] Mailman home HTML

Greg Westin greg at gregwestin.com
Thu Jul 11 19:59:37 CEST 2002

Am I correct in saying that, by default, accessing mydomain.com/mailman
results in an error?  Or did I mess something up in the installation?  I
was thinking about just setting the server to redirect all requests for
/mailman to /mailman/listinfo, or something like that... would I run
into some problems if I tried to do that?  I don't know whether I'd have
to set up an index.cgi in mailman's cgi folder, or if I could just set
an alias in Apache or something like that.

Also, I saw when administering a list that you can change the HTML for a
list's home page, but how would one go about changing the HTML for other
things, like the listinfo page or something?  Would that be a poor idea
on my part, or would it just be harmless fiddling?

Thanks for contributing to this UNIX-newbie's education,

Greg Westin
greg at gregwestin.com