[Mailman-Users] Additional information

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Sat Jul 13 08:55:12 CEST 2002

I left out a little information in the last message that might be useful
with that last message:

This server does almost nothing other than Mailman, I think there is one
very quiet website other than the mailman pages.

The OS is RedHat Linux, probably 6.1.

Python is at 1.5.2

Mailserver is Postfix, /usr/src suggest that it's 20001212.

CPU is AMD K6/233 - it's one of the first half-dozen demonstration
systems that AMD sent to reviewers when they released the K6. 64MB RAM.

No partition is more than 30% full, so I'm not running out of disk.

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,