[Mailman-Users] need advice on migrating existing Mailman to new hard drive

randy.stoecker at utoledo.edu randy.stoecker at utoledo.edu
Wed Jul 17 16:34:00 CEST 2002

I sent this message to the list but received no response so thought I
might try again.  Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to
offer advice.

I am installing a new hard drive in my server with a clean install of
Redhat 7.3 and its updated Mailman RPM (version 2.0.11-1).  I am
looking for some advice on how to move all of the Mailman files
(membership, archives, list configs, etc.) from the old drive to the
new one safely.  The old hard drive is running Redhat 7.1 with
Mailman 2.0.5 using Sendmail.

Randy Stoecker
Professor of Sociology
Moderator/Editor
COMM-ORG:  The On-Line Conference on Community Organizing
and Development
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
University of Toledo
Toledo, OH  43606
USA

phone: 419-530-4975