[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1b2: wrong admin & archives URL

bronto bronto at csd-bes.net
Thu Jul 18 03:32:24 CEST 2002

I am using mailman 2.1b2; this is on a relatively new machine, and I
created new instances of my existing lists on it before transfering
all of my existing domains to the new server.  Therefore, I created
the lists via the 'wrong' domain, and now accessing the admin
functions and archives forwards me to that domain.  So if I go to
http://www.rightdomain.com/mailman/listinfo/somelist and click on the
admin link it goes to
http://www.wrongdomain.com/mailman/admin/somelist.  Apparently this
info is hard-coded somewhere, but I can't find it.  Can someone
in-the-know give me a hint?

Thanks

Rob