[Mailman-Users] Mailman don't send subscription confirmation email

Guillermo Soria gsorian at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 23:32:25 CEST 2002

Hi...

I been install Mailman 2.0.11-1 downloaded from RedHat
rpm's database, on a RedHat 7.1 server with sendmail
and iPop3 (Imap), I made test sending and reciving
mails trought shell's users and it works, but when I
tried to subscribe to Mailman list, the server doesn't
send me any mail for confirmation.

I tried make it work, changing the aliases but even it
doesn't work.

I have my /etc/aliases like this.

mailman: postmaster
mailman-owner: mailman

Is this right? or I need to make some changes...

thanks

=====
:: Soria-Niño, Guillermo
:: Saltillo / Coahuila / MEXICO