[Mailman-Users] Unsub Issues

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Wed Jul 24 15:49:06 CEST 2002

* Charles Sebold <sebold at lcms.org> [20020724 16:40]: wrote:
> On 15 Av 5762, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
>
> > when a user unsubscribes, it sends the goodbye_msg BUT in that message
> > (in the body) it puts all the normal list headers - now I don't like
> > this. How do I change that?
> >
> > I only want the goodbye_msg. the headers are supposed to be restricted
> > to being headers, yes?
>
> I found that I had to add an extra newline to make it work, at the
> bottom of the goodbye_msg.  (Actually I patched the source to make the
> extra newline automatic, but I'm not near that server to generate a diff
> right now.)
>
> As a workaround, have the users add an extra newline at the bottom of
> goodbye_msg, or two, and see if that helps.

I've added the extra newline, but is it normal for Mailman to put it's
headers in the body?? That is what I don't like.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash at wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Spirtle, n.:
	The fine stream from a grapefruit that always lands right in
your eye.
		-- Sniglets, "Rich Hall & Friends"