[Mailman-Users] Mm documentation server change

Christopher Kolar ckolar at imsa.edu
Wed Jul 24 18:24:13 CEST 2002

IMSA will be making some significant server changes this weekend, changes
that will impact the location of the Mailman documents that we host.  The
new URL will be:

         http://staff.imsa.edu/~ckolar/mailman

The pages will no longer be hosted on www.imsa.edu.  There will be NO URL
FORWARDING when the change is made this Saturday morning, so please change
links as necessary.

I will try to sort through the logs and pull out the URLs of people linking
in to try to contact them personally, but if you maintain a page with a
link and are reading this note please take appropriate action.

Sorry about the short notice on this, I just found out myself.

--chris

Christopher G. Kolar
    Coordinator of Information Technology Integration
    Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
  ckolar at imsa.edu  --  www.imsa.edu/~ckolar --  PGP Public Key ID: 0xC6492C72
         Information literacy news, tools, and programs:
<mailto:infoliteracy-subscribe at iti.cnsnet.imsa.edu>infoliteracy-subscribe at iti.cnsnet.imsa.<mailto:infoliteracy-subscribe at iti.cnsnet.imsa.edu>edu