[Mailman-Users] Problems sending mail to 2 lists

Alessandro Luiz Petrocino ale at ccuec.unicamp.br
Mon Jul 29 16:28:14 CEST 2002

Hello, everybody !!!

First of all, please, sorry for my terrible english !
My name is Alessandro, and I am a System Analist of Brazil.
I work in State University of Campinas (UNICAMP), in Computing Center.

We have a situation here:
In our principal server, we have the Mailman list server + Postfix working.
When anyone try to send a message in 2 lists simultaneously (into "TO" field),
only one list delivery the message ... the other, I have no idea what's happens ...

I created two list for tests purposes: teste1-l and teste2-l
When I send a message to the lists (eg. teste1-l, teste2-l), only teste-2 delivery the message
for me ... teste1-l appers to be dead !

When I try the inverse, the same occurs, but in the inverse order (teste1-l delivery the message, teste2-l do nothing! )

Can anyone help me ? It