[Mailman-Users] email.iterators missing after upgrading Mailman & Python...?

Nick Arnett narnett at mccmedia.com
Tue Jul 30 04:00:47 CEST 2002

I'm trying to upgrade from 2.01 to 2.2b1 and RH 7.2... and all seemed to go
well, except that it's not finding email.iterators.  I don't even see the
email module in the Python installation, which mystifies me.  I've installed
Python 2.2 (#1, April 12).  It looks to me as though the email module should
have been installed with it.  And I can't find the module anywhere for
download...

This must be something trivially obvious, but I sure can't see it.

Thanks in advance for help.

narnett at mccmedia.com
(408) 904-7198