[Mailman-Users] list serve problem-- any takers?

Marie-Laure E Leger mll236 at nyu.edu
Mon Jun 10 18:20:29 CEST 2002

Anyone have any ideas for me? There aren't any space issues on our
server--we've got plenty of MB and bandwidth. I also can't seem to
create new lists.

I set the current problem list up last thursday and it worked as of
yesterday. Now i try to log in as an administrator and it tells
me "We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Mailman experienced a very low level failure and could not even
generate a useful traceback for you. Please report this to the Mailman
administrator at this site. "

Someone who sent an email across it got a message bounced back
saying: "'No space left on device'"
Another person got this message:
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device
Original log message:
[Errno 28] No space left on device
Traceback (innermost last):

thanks for all your help!