[Mailman-Users] Python newbie having trouble with "withlist"

Scott Courtney courtney at 4th.com
Wed Jun 26 14:46:57 CEST 2002

Good morning.

Dumb question: How does one set the sys.path value for Python modules to find
their include files? I'm trying to use "withlist" and am testing with the
example module from the FAQ. The docs mention that another module has to be
"in your sys.path" but they don't tell you how that happens. I would like to
have my own primitive Python code *not* be intermingled with the installation
directory, so that it's easier for me to upgrade and maintain Mailman itself.

I am sure the answer to this is simple and I will feel stupid, but I'm not
spotting it in the documentation.

Thanks for any help.

Scott

--
Scott Courtney         | "I don't mind Microsoft making money. I mind them