[Mailman-Users] mailman+exim+virtual domains

Margrit Lottmann Margrit.Lottmann at URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Wed Mar 6 08:43:33 CET 2002

I've found in the README.exim file in the downloadings, that
I can use virtual domains, if I generate separate installations for
each domain.   ???

Has'nt anybody other solutions ???

Perhaps I can manage the domain solution with the aliases database...in
majordomo style ???

MfG Margrit Lottmann

  |                                             phone : +49 391 67  18572 |
  |							+49 391 67  12819 |
  |              Margrit Lottmann                 fax : +49 391 67  11134 |
  | Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet Magdeburg                              |
  | Universitaetsrechenzentrum, URZ-N                                     |
  | Universitaetsplatz 2                                                  |
  | D-39106 Magdeburg,  Germany                                           |
  |              Margrit.Lottmann at URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE 	                  |