[Mailman-Users] Setting users password from command line

Michael Keightley Michael.Keightley at quadstone.com
Mon Mar 11 12:06:51 CET 2002

We are hoping to migrate our mailing lists over to Mailman in the near future.
To do this we will need to add all users in our current mailing lists using the
add_members command.  Is there anyway to set a password with this, rather than
one being generated randomly?  We want to allocate a password initially to each
users so when we migrate to mailman a user doesn't have 20 passwords for the 20
mailing lists they might currently be on.

Michael
--
Michael Keightley <Michael.Keightley at quadstone.com>    Tel: +44 131 220 4491
Systems Manager, Quadstone Limited,                    Fax: +44 131 220 4492