[Mailman-Users] How to set up a world-writable list.

Dirk H. Schulz dirk.schulz at multibyte.de
Wed Mar 13 18:58:51 CET 2002

At 18:43 13.03.2002 +0100, you wrote:
>On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 06:34:46PM +0100, Dirk H. Schulz wrote:
> > >Admin gets a mail that he have to approve a posting and poster gets a
> > >mail that his posting is hold for approval.
> >
> > Did you compare web based config and the config file? Perhaps there is
> > something different? Seems a bit mysterious. How do you config in general:
> > web based, file based or with the scripts?
>
>Why don't you answer to the list?

Because the reply-to for the list is set to the poster's adress. That looks
like being done on purpose.

>I configure web based in general.
>What could be the problem in Default.py|mm_cfg.py?

The thought was: If you have configured it correct on the web page, there
must be a competing configuration.

>I changed nothing in mm_cfg.py what's related to this.
>But maybe a default in Default.py?

I do not know something specific. Just a way to look for an answer. There
must be two configurations that do not match.

Dirk