[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Peter Stone peter at milsims.com.au
Tue Mar 12 02:05:09 CET 2002

Hi Mailman,
We are considering getting a email list management program for when we send out our weekly email of new products.
Currently, we have our email setup to record the email address of everyone's email that we reply to. We then email our newsletter out to all those people. (Around 1,000 names.)
But some customers complain they don't want to go on the list, and we delete them. But of course, next time we answer one of their emails, they go back on the list.
What I would like to ask you is, can Mailmail automatically put customers email addresses into itself everytime we answer an email, and, when a customer requests not to be in the list, can Mailman remember that customers details in such a way that they don't get sent the weekly email?
Kind Regards
Peter
Jedko Games