[Mailman-Users] Re: Mm friendly ISP/web host?

Will Yardley william+mm at hq.newdream.net
Fri Mar 15 20:24:36 CET 2002

Christopher Kolar wrote:

> Hi all.  I am soon going to lose my broadband (moving to the
> countryside), which means that the server in my office is going to
> disappear.  I was wondering if you all could suggest an ISP or web
> hosting company whose accounts allow you (both technically and as part
> of the TOS) to install and run Mailman under a hosted domain.

<shameless plug>
my employer offers this.  http://dreamhost.com/  we don't allow you to
install and run it in your user space (except on dedicated machines),
but we have an add-on mailman service that's pre-configured.

you can get more info at the site, or contact sales at dreamhost dot com
for more information.
</shameless plug>

--
Will Yardley