[Mailman-Users] Virtual Domains

JvdW r2d2 at yebo.co.za
Wed Mar 20 12:04:58 CET 2002

My DNS is set up so that hostname.domain.com points to a A record. The
virtual domain, mylist.anotherdomain.com is also set up with a A record
pointing to the machines ip. No cnames. What bothers me is the fact that if I
change the "This list" or "Explicit address" to anything other than to
domains set up in sendmail.cw then the reply to address is exactly what I
specified. The reply to poster also works fine.

l8r
JvdW