[Mailman-Users] html in digests

Lil Peck, QHTimes.com Quarter Horse community lil at QHTimes.com
Wed Mar 20 17:21:42 CET 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "J C Lawrence" <claw at kanga.nu>

> Please see the online Mailman FAQ with regard to MIME and MIME filters.

Unfortunately, good ol' AOL makes mincemeat out of either, when receiving
digests. Put that together with the computer savvy of the general AOL-user,
and it adds up to lots of bitching, LOL. It wouldn't matter except for the
popularity of AOL. What I've started doing is collecting the messages from
one day in a folder, converting them all to plain text and then merging them
and sending them out as a single digest that way to the Digest recipients.
However, I personally am very satisfied with Mailman, and am enjoying the
independence from Yahoo groups. --Lil