[Mailman-Users] migrating Mailman

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at netaktiv.com
Thu Mar 21 13:20:33 CET 2002

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 11:17:39AM -0800,
 Anna Fong <anna at water.ca.gov> wrote

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at netaktiv.com>
To: mailman-users at python.org
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:53:22 +0100

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 10:51:49AM +0100,
 Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at netaktiv.com> wrote
 a message of 14 lines which said:

> I'm trying to move many lists from one machine to another. Is it
> sufficient to move /var/lib/mailman/lists and
> /var/lib/mailman/archives and the aliases file or are there other
> things I should take care of?

Well, noone replied but I tried and apparently it works. Pay attention
to owner/protections and do not forget to read the error log file
afterwards.

Mailman-Users maillist  -  Mailman-Users at python.org