[Mailman-Users] Question about your program

theparsons theparsons at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 22:04:25 CET 2002

I'm brand new at having my own website, in fact, it's not even done and
published yet.....but one thing I want to have is a mailing list, I'm tired
of yahoogroups and their failings.  But...I can't figure out whether your
program allows attachments to emails, whether it archives those attachments
and if yes to both those, what are the size limits of attachments to
individual emails, and the limit to the total amount of archives available.

Thanks.
Jan