[Mailman-Users] Sendmail Performance with mailman

Bueschel, Eric W RWBAHC DIN-PACS Eric.Bueschel at CEN.AMEDD.ARMY.MIL
Mon May 6 19:55:46 CEST 2002

Yah, I have done that.  Decent performance gain.  However I still have to
use DNS for sendmail itself (don't want an open relay), and I can't run Bind
on the box locally so I guess I just have to live with it.