[Mailman-Users] Importing archived messages

Woodie Sayles woodie at webfoot.net
Mon May 6 21:20:45 CEST 2002

I have a client that I will be setting Mailman up for. They have about 30
groups with a varying number of subscribers to each group. I was wondering
if there is any way to import their archived messages from their old system?
I'm not sure what they are using now or what format they are in, but wanted
to find out if that is even a possibility.

One other thing -- is there a limit on the type or number of characters that
can be used for a list group name?
Woodie Sayles
Webfoot.Net
woodie at webfoot.net
(727) 442-5770
(727) 442-3380 - fax

Fast, friendly, professional web design and hosting.
Visit our site at http://www.webfoot.net to see what we can do for you!