[Mailman-Users] A question about mailman software.

Jim Hale jim-ml at halemail.dyndns.org
Wed May 8 15:21:50 CEST 2002

Sure Pawel - that's pretty much exactley how it works. You can have the link setup like 'mailto:listname at whatever.whatever.com?subject=subscribe'. This is the way that I have it setup on my website, people have the choice of either hitting the web page directly for registration or clicking a link that shoots the mailing list an email. :)

Jim Hale

Pawel Zaczek <Pawel.Zaczek at skarbiec.com.pl> wrote ..