[Mailman-Users] add_members for a SourceForge list?

Marc MERLIN marc_news at vasoftware.com
Thu May 9 18:15:59 CEST 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 10:13:38AM -0500, Scott Bolte wrote:
> 	If my assumption about add_members is correct, is there
> 	any other technique to do a bulk-load?

You can  use the  web interface, but  that's been crippled  (by me)  to only
allow you to add one Email at a time.
The reason is that we can't thrust unknown sf.net users to create lists and
add people without their consent.

Your choices are
1) Tell people to subscribe to your announce list (that's really what you
   should do)
2) If you have an existing announce list, that required a 3 way handshake,
   you can submit an sf.net support request and ask to have that list
   imported by an admin into your new list.

Marc