[Mailman-Users] mailman problem

Graham Lillico graham_lillico at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 16:11:27 CEST 2002

Hi,

I have just install mailman 2.0.10 on FreeBSD and I seem to be having a
small problem.

I have managed to get in install OK and I can send and receive messages from
the lists I have created, but when I goto http://server/mailman/listinfo/ is
says "There currently are no publicly-advertised mailman mailing lists"
however looking at the privacy options f the lists I have created the
"Advertise this list when people ask what lists are on this machine" is set
to "Yes", but when I goto http://server/mailman/admin/ is shows me a list of
the publicly advertised mailing lists.

Does anyone have any idea why I cannot display these lists on the listinfo
page?

Regards

Graham Lillico