[Mailman-Users] RH 73 & Mailman

Jim Millard jim.millard at pioneer-pdt.com
Tue May 14 21:18:08 CEST 2002

Jim,
Thank you for your response. I had overlooked the README.REDHAT.
Having done that I am still confused.
Mailman sent me a message telling me to administer my test list at this URL
http://jupiter/mailman/admin/test (This should point to
/var/mailman/cgi-bin/admin/test)
I have the include in the httpd.conf file and restarted apache.

There is just no file there as /var/mailman/cgi-bin/admin is a script not a
directory.

Is this an error in the message? I don't think so as trying the call by
replacing
the last "/" with a space to make "test" and argument to the script does not
work either.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all.

--