Rel: [Mailman-Users] feature - multiple web views for admin lists

Terry Davis tdavis at approbation.org
Tue May 21 18:42:53 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 09:32, Bob Weissman wrote:
> At 11:59 PM 5/20/02, you wrote:
> >Do I need to have separate installations for something like this?  I really appreciate any ideas.
> >I am using 2.0.8 right now.
> >
> >>I have several administrators.  I want them only to see the lists they
> >>are responsible for.  Is this possible somehow?
>
> There is no feature for this. Do you have enough privileges on your machine to create virtual hosts? If so, you can create one vhost for each administrator and they'll see only their own lists.
>
> - Bob

Yes, I have complete control over my machine.  So I can simply have a
separate installation for each v-host basically?

/home/mailman/install1
/home/mailman/install2
/home/mailman/install3

Like this ^ ?

If that is the case, how can I move an existing installation to a
different directory?

--
Terry Davis
http://approbation.org/