[Mailman-Users] CGI-GID problem (wanted 99, got -1)

Donal Hunt donal.hunt2 at mail.dcu.ie
Thu May 23 20:48:28 CEST 2002

Robb,

I'm pretty sure this is related to a bug with suexec and cgid in Apache
2 (though i could be wrong). A developer on one of the systems here in
DCU has written some patches that should be part of the apache 2.0.37
release.

In the meantime, these patches are available here:
		http://redbrick.dcu.ie/~colmmacc/httpd.patch

or you can mail Colm directly at colmmacc at redbrick.dcu.ie for more info.
Regards

Donal