[Mailman-Users] mail is not getting distributed.

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Fri May 24 22:39:20 CEST 2002

I finally have webmail up and running and accessible via the web.  When I
try to send mail to the list, or to any list address (list-request,
list-owner) it get's caught in a relay-deny by my ISP.
It appears that the aliases in /etc/aliases and /etc/postfix/aliases and
~mailman/data/aliases are not getting processed, because what I see in
mail.log is a note that relaying to list-request at mydyndns.org is denied,
but list-request should be getting piped to "|/Users/mailman/mail/wrapper
mailcmd list"
If I do a do a grep on the aliases.db files (in ~mailman/data /etc/ and
/etc/postfix they all say the binary matched.
Now what?

--
You are responsible for your rose.
"Rule 5: Get Kirsten Dunst wet" (p 74 of Time 20-05-02)