[Mailman-Users] Problem with making a new list

MrJacK mrjack at fastorama.com
Mon May 27 10:38:03 CEST 2002

What have you in your mail log ?
I think it’s a good startpoint.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : mailman-users-admin at python.org
[mailto:mailman-users-admin at python.org] De la part de Matt Ambroziak
Envoyé : lundi 27 mai 2002 08:58
À : mailman-users at python.org
Objet : [Mailman-Users] Problem with making a new list

I installed RedHat 7.3 recently with mailman 2.0.9? I think. Without
checking to see if it worked, I upgraded immediately to the latest on
the list.org website. I got all sorts of errors so I reinstalled the RPM
version rather than the tar version. Now I’m back to 2.0.9. Now, when I
make my test list I don’t get the nasty errors I had before, but it
never email’s the email address I specify to be the admin. Any idea what
would cause this? Something in config files maybe? I’m fairly new to the
software. I did the same process on a similar server I have without
messing around with different packages and it worked flawlessly. What
could have messed up when I reinstalled the RPM (rpm –install –force
file.rpm).
Any help is appreciated, I need to get this done asap.

Thanks

Matt