[Mailman-Users] list of correct location of all mailman files?

hostmaster hostmaster at shults.org
Tue May 28 01:55:10 CEST 2002

Hi,

I used the rpm at
ftp://rpmfind.speakeasy.net/linux/redhat/7.2/en/os/i386/RedHat/RPMS/mail
man-2.0.6-1.i386.rpm to install mailman via the webmin (www.webmin.com)
package interface.

In viewing the mailman INSTALL file, it became immeadiately obvious that
the rpm used incorrect paths when installing.

Where can I find a list of the correct paths for all mailman files so I
can copy them all to the right place?  I believe doing so should allow
me to run ./configure and 'make install' without errors.

TIA,
~steven
http://rattletrap.shults.org